Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ask Mozilla a question

Filed under: Mozilla, BrowsersInstead of my usual abode deep in the lush green forests of south England, I'm currently in San Francisco. I was here for the Internet Explorer 9 beta launch (which was very cool!) Yesterday I visited Google -- and later today I will be seeing the wonderful people at Mozilla.

I have a lot of things I want to ask them, but I figured you guys might also have a few clever questions up your sleeves! So, if there's something you've always wanted to ask Mozilla, leave a comment and I'll do my best to pose your questions to the right people.Ask Mozilla a question originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

IBASIS HYPERCOM HEWLETT PACKARD CO HEARTLAND PAYMENT SYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment