Wednesday, September 28, 2011

iGo Pico Projector Is Your Showy Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I hate it when people accuse me of projecting my own problems onto them. Just because I like to go out and have a beer or ten every single night is not the reason why they're total, dysfunctional alcoholics, amiright? The next time someone accuses me of projecting my own mental state onto them, I am going to whip out one of these pico-projectors, and literally project my own image on to them. THAT'LL SHOW THEM. And being $70 cheaper than usual at $130, I'll still have beer money left over. WHOOOO! -AC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/R8PolknejiM/igo-pico-projector-is-your-showy-deal-of-the-day

Transaction Systems Architects Total System Services Tns Tibco Software Tibco Software Thq

No comments:

Post a Comment