Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Space Ninja is a highly addictive 8-bit Time-Waster

Space Ninja is a highly addictive 8-bit Time-Waster

Filed under: Fun, Games, Time-Wasters

spaceninja

Whenever I cover a time-waster, of course, I have to test it in order to see if it's any good. I wouldn't want to recommend any crappy or boring games, right? I'm always very professional about it, though. I approach it with the mindset that I'm here to test the game. I'm not here to have fun or waste time! This is strictly business, right?

Usually, that approach works. However, every now and then a time-waster comes along that compels me to "keep testing." So, I go on and on, ... and then I do a little bit more, just to make sure that it's good, you know.

Space Ninja is one such time-waster. That's a surprise, at least for me. The soundtrack is kind of irritating, and the graphics are decidedly low-fi. But the gameplay is just so much fun that I couldn't stop playing!

I have no idea why you're a "ninja" in the game, because you don't do anything very ninja-like. You run and jump, sure, but you also shoot laser beams! And if you die, you're instantly resurrected for as many times as you want - you never run out of lives.

Sure, Space Ninja is your basic platformer. You run around, shoot the baddies, get the gold, and find the door. But something about it is just very satisfying. I highly recommend it!

Space Ninja is a highly addictive 8-bit Time-Waster originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read�|�Permalink�|�Email this�|�Comments


Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment