Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I don't have a desk. And it's not because I'm some progressive thinking, no shower taking hippie who would rather do work in the park while flying a kite and painting rainbows. No, that's not me. I just don't have room for one in my unmansion-like apartment. I got clothes! I got shoes! A giganto TV! Useless chairs and never used pillows to store! Uh, toilet paper! Okay, fine. I'm making excuses here. Maybe I do have room for a desk. But..but..I don't have anything to put on my future desk! More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/W6pvClOChzQ/the-best-deal-of-the-day

PALM OSI SYSTEMS ORACLE OPENWAVE SYSTEMS ON SEMICONDUCTOR NVIDIA NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS NOVELLUS SYSTEMS NOVELL NETWORK APPLIANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment