Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TeamViewer 6 for Android now available

Just last week, the Teamviewer 6 beta arrived for Windows users. With the arrival of my first Android device in the mail, I had hoped it wouldn't be too long before the crew released a beta for Android -- and today my waiting as at an end. Teamviewer is now available for installation on your Android device, and it's a welcome addition to my remote support arsenal.

Functionality is every bit as good as the iOS version I looked at a while back -- in fact, I even wrote part of this post on my Windows 7 laptop via my Droid using TeamViewer. Mouse control is smooth, zooming and changing the remote desktop's screen resolution is a breeze, and the UI includes buttons for sending specials keys like Windows, control, and alt. It's much easier to manage a 23" inch desktop via a 4" mobile screen than you would think using TeamViewer for Android.

We'll have a full review once TeamViewer 6 becomes available in the Market. Check out additional images of the beta in action after the break!

Thanks to Sebastian for the screenshots -- apparently I need to go have a quick shower.

Download TeamViewer 6 Beta for Android

Continue reading TeamViewer 6 for Android now available

TeamViewer 6 for Android now available originally appeared on Download Squad on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2010/11/24/teamviewer-6-for-android-now-available/

NINTENDO NOKIA NVIDIA ORACLE POWERCHIP SEMICONDUCTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment