Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Future Solidifies: OS X Lion Really Will Maul The CD (And All Other Discs)

It has now been at least a year since I last used the optical drive on any of my computers. And now I'm really starting to believe I never will again. Which I love. Last October, I noted that I was ready for the launch of the new MacBook Airs because I realized I had never once used the optical drive on my MacBook Pro. It was simply a huge waste of space. And since I've switched over to the Air ? the best computer I've ever owned ? I have zero doubt that this optical drive-free experience will soon be the reality for all Mac computing. And now it's clear that OS X Lion will be the final ingredient needed.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/QH9AvchUiNY/

EMS TECHNOLOGIES EMC ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS ELECTRONIC ARTS ECLIPSYS EASTMAN KODAK CO

No comments:

Post a Comment