Thursday, May 31, 2012

This 4D Puzzle of Washington DC Is Your Politickin' Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

When I was a baby boy who thought the Earth was flat, I wrongly assumed the Redskins and Bullets were from the state of Washington and not DC. When the truth was revealed to me, I felt horrible for the state. They were bigger! They were on the best coast! How could they get punked? How is there a Washington University in St. Louis? Yeah I know, G-dub and all but a Miami in Ohio? A California University in Pennsylvania? Stop confusing me! Or maybe I should stop confusing myself and build a luminescent 4D puzzle of Washington DC for $30 and memorize the map instead. -CC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/ua0DHnRtwKU/this-4d-puzzle-of-washington-dc-is-your-politickin-deal-of-the-day

First Solar Finisar Fei Company Fairchild Semiconductor International Fair Isaac Factset Research Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment