Thursday, March 29, 2012

This Beats Laptop is Your Bigger-Than-Jesus Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I have this recurring dream. You're in it, too. As is Dr. Dre. We're in my dressing room – which is pretty much the largest dressing room you've ever seen. There's a pool encircled by flames. And there's a horse in the pool. Scores of hot females in vampire costumes are serving up drinks. No idea. The Doctor is talking to me about my latest tune, he's saying it's pretty amazing. I'm like, "Yeah, I know." He's begging – imploring me – to join up with him. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/GcdlxXfFmx0/this-beats-laptop-is-your-bigger+than+jesus-deal-of-the-day

Verisign Verifone Holdings Veeco Instruments Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates United Online Unisys

No comments:

Post a Comment